The Soul Collectors
|The Soul Collectors at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Soul Mates|
|Founded||2 April, 2006|
|Dormant as of 21 January, 2011|
Jesus is the only thing that you can rely on in life. You can try to rely on family, friends, everybody else, but sooner or later, they will give away.
The Lord is my Rock and My Salvation.
He is the reason I am still here today, and if you want to hear about it just ask me. But this crew is now out to support God's work, in spreading his word, nothing else.
If you plan on becoming a member of this fine crew, there are a few things you should know.
- To join the crew and become a Pirate, ask any Officer!
- For Officer, I want to see leadership in action. You will have to show dedication, loyalty and a willingness to learn all the details of leading a pillage. Your experience and puzzle standing in sails, carp and bilge must be better than broad, and distinguished. A ship of your own would definitely be an asset, but we do have ships available.
- The crew does have a Shipyard on Napi Peak called Sink Sank Sunk. Crew members will receive a crew discount on any ship purchased. See Stubby for further information.
- There is also a couple training sloops available for everyone to use: Intolerant Carp and Slow Gurnard, please check the Nav wheel on them for more information.
- For Fleet & Senior Officer, you must show substantial ability at ALL piracy skills, and your reputation in the crew must be outstanding. Promotion to these ranks is at the SOLE discretion of the Captain, in consultation with the crew's Senior Officers.
- Incoming Officers of any rank from other crews will be given the rank of Officer immediately so that you will retain the use of your own ships; this rank will carry a trial period of up to two weeks. At the end of this trial period, the Captain and Senior Officers of the crew will decide whether to keep this rank permanent or to promote or demote as needed. Under NO circumstance will anyone enter The Soul Collectors as a Fleet or Senior Officer without a consensus among the Captain and Senior Officers.