Sakejima Island (Meridian)
|Sakejima Island on the Meridian Ocean|
|Large island in the Jade Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
- Cabinated Beverages (left-facing cabin)
- House of the Rising Rum (left-facing manor)
- Sugar Shack (right-facing shack)
- Whiskey Me Home (right-facing cottage)
- Dusted buildings
- Lacquered Up (upgraded apothecary)
- Ship in a Bottle (upgraded shipyard)
- Thread Wine (upgraded weavery)
Death's Banner period
2005-11-11 to Present
Under the rule of Death's Banner Sakejima experienced a period of expansion. The expansion included the construction of Cabinated Beverages, Distill the Love of Me Life, House of the Rising Rum, Lacquered Up, Mai Tie, On the House, Ship in a Bottle, Thread Wine and Whiskey Me Home as well as an upgrade to Jook Joint palace which included redecorating it in black and maroon.
On 2006-04-04, Charun stepped down as governor and Minthe was appointed in his place.
Sakejima I: 2006-03-05, Governor Charun hosted an event blockade for sloops that lasted 3 rounds. Pirates could register their sloop and compete for prizes. Competition was to be the last registered sloop standing.