|Borealic Storm at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Soul Mates|
|Founded||29 January, 2006|
|Last updated on 26 March, 2012|
History of Borealic Storm
Borealic Storm was founded on 29 January, 2006.
On 11 February, 2006, Borealic Storm became the founding crew of the flag Nanuq.
Sometime in 2010 the crew moved to the flag Soul Mates.
We are here to have fun and enjoy the company of our fellow crewmates. Whether you Poker or Pillage or are into Merchanting or Memming, you are quite welcome here and we have some resources to help you in your personal quests. We do not have a lot of rules, but the ones that we have are designed to protect the security of the interests of the crew as a whole. Above all, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!" We may be pirates, but we do honor the golden rule.
The following is a list of ranks and the requirements for each rank. "Bold" stat refers to a stat that is both Broad and Distinguished or higher. "Qualifying" stat refers to a stat that is bold with a high-enough standing.
- Pirate: One fully bold stat.
- Officer: Three bold stats, one of which must be qualifying.
- Fleet Officer: Five bold stats, with two of them qualifying. Also a minimum of 2 weeks in the crew with enough demonstrated activity to prove trustworthiness.
- Senior Officer: Seven bold stats, with three qualifying. When you are fully trusted by the Captain and other SO's you will be invited to join their ranks so do not ask for this promotion.
- Duty Navigation=Renowned
- Battle Navigation=Distinguished
FO's may use any Crafting stat with a rating of Renowned or better, and SO's can put to use any Carousing stat with a rating of Legendary or Ultimate as a qualifying stat.