Aimuari Island (Hunter)
|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Aimuari Island on the Hunter Ocean|
|Large island in the Orion Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
Aimuari Island is a large island in the Orion Archipelago. There are two known routes from the island: Matariki Island and Pukru Island.
This island spawns hemp and sugar cane.
Aimuari is the name for the Incan month of May.
The naming theme on Aimuari is death. This was chosen because May was the month of the harvest for the Incans, and many cultures associate harvest time with death.
- Paint and Suffering (bazaar)
- Herbicide (upgraded)
- A Pinch of Salt (upgraded)
- Prepare to Dye (upgraded)
- Up and Dyed (upgraded)
- Commodities market
- Sales from the Crypt (upgraded)
- Last Swill and Testament (bazaar)
- Hangman's Hangover (upgraded)
- Red Rum (upgraded)
- Rum and Croak (upgraded)
- Rum For Your Life (upgraded)
- Restless Spirits (upgraded)
- Tequila Bar (upgraded)
- Estate agent
- Dawn of the Deed (upgraded)
- Hangman's Cot (bazaar)
- Coffin Tables (upgraded)
- Cushion up the Daisies (upgraded)
- Death Beds (upgraded)
- Desk Valley (upgraded)
- The Electric Chair
- Fatal Finish (upgraded)
- Teak Lanterns (upgraded)
- Shot Through the Hearth (upgraded)
- The Ducking Stool (upgraded)
- Bungallows (left-facing bungalow)
- Cottagious Disease (right-facing cottage)
- Dead Mansion Walking (right-facing mansion)
- Death Row (left-facing row house)
- Deathly Hallows (left-facing pirate hall)
- Jonestown Houses (right-facing townhouse)
- The Late Estate (left-facing estate)
- Only a Manor of Time (left-facing manor)
- Pine Boxes (left-facing shack)
- Stab In Cabin (right-facing cabin)
- Villa of the Damned (right-facing villa)
- Rest Inn Peace (upgraded)
- Bite the Rust (bazaar)
- Blade to Rest (upgraded)
- Blown to Smithereens (upgraded)
- Bubonic Blade (upgraded)
- Grave Dagger
- Hellter Smelter (upgraded)
- Ironic Endings (upgraded)
- Iron Will (upgraded)
- Night of the Living Lead (upgraded)
- Run For Your Knife (upgraded)
- The Mausoleum (upgraded)
- Last Wrights (bazaar)
- Crossing Styx (upgraded)
- Dead to Wrights (upgraded)
- Deckapitated (upgraded)
- Floating Caskets (upgraded)
- Graved Hulls (upgraded)
- Mast Murderer (upgraded)
- Six Yards Under (upgraded)
- Silence of the Planks (upgraded)
- Vessels of Hades (upgraded)
- Voyage of The Damned (upgraded)
- The Wake (upgraded)
- Warship's Eulogy (upgraded)
- Wicked Phoenix (upgraded)
- Meet Your Dress Maker (bazaar)
- Aberzombie & Lich (upgraded)
- Bring Out Your Thread (upgraded)
- Casual Tees (upgraded)
- Dressed to Kill (upgraded)
- Drop Dead Gorgeous (upgraded)
- A Fitting End (upgraded)
- Kick The Buccaneer (upgraded)
- Last Leggings (upgraded)
- The Mad Professor's Closet (upgraded)
- Simply Irresistible (upgraded)
- Six Feet Under Wear (upgraded)
- Thread Of Night (upgraded)
- Thread on Arrival (upgraded)
- Last Stitch Effort (upgraded)
- Cement Boots (upgraded)
- Over My Dead Bodice (upgraded)
- Dont Knockout The Tailor (upgraded)
- Beweavement (bazaar)
- The Grim Weaver (upgraded)
- Gweaving (upgraded)
- A Looming Fate (upgraded)
- Sew I Dyed (upgraded)
- A Stitch in Time (upgraded)
- Thread or Alive (upgraded)
- Loomsday (upgraded)
- Dusted Buildings
- Death by Chocolate (upgraded)
- Driftwood (upgraded)
- Judgement Daytrips (explorers' hall) Happy Ending let the hall dust
- Trim Reaper (upgraded tailor)
Aimuari is governed by Melany of the flag Exposed.
Aimuari Island, in the center of the Orion Archipelago, mirrors the center of Orion's belt. While the name "Aimuari" references a month of the Inca calendar (May), the island itself is in place of Epsilon Orionis (Alnilam).
A palm tree south of the pond in the southern tip of the island reads, "This island were fashioned by Gnarr."
Aimuari I, 2006-11-11: The Eye colonized Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Kampf Zum Tod, who pulled out after Round 1.
Aimuari II, 2006-12-02: The Eye defended Aimuari against attack from Beyond the veil and Castigo Final in a three-round sinking blockade. They also simultaneously defended Pukru Island.
Aimuari III, 2007-07-14: The Eye successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Azarbad the Great and The All-Consuming Flame. At 22 strength, this was the largest brigand king blockade to date on any ocean.
Aimuari IV, 2007-10-13: Beyond the veil defeated The Eye in a 3-round sinking blockade to take Aimuari.
Aimuari V, 2007-10-21: Beyond the veil defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against The Eye.
Aimuari VI, 2007-11-25: Beyond the veil defended Aimuari in a five-round sinking blockade against 11 strength Widow Queen.
On 2008-01-08, Beyond the veil transferred the island to Coerced Coexistence.
Aimuari VII, 2008-01-26: Coerced Coexistence defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Incognito.
Aimuari VIII, 2008-02-16: Coerced Coexistence defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against 24 strength Barnabas The Pale.
Aimuari IX, 2008-04-13: Coerced Coexistence defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Ice Wyrm's Brood.
Aimuari X, 2008-05-11: Coerced Coesxistence successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Damnation.
Aimuari XI, 2008-05-24: Coerced Coesxistence successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Fleet of his Imperial Scaled Highness.
Aimuari XII, 2009-02-07: Coerced Coesxistence successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against The Enlightened.
Aimuari XIII, 2010-01-23:Coerced Coexistence successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Total Effin Chaos.
On February 2, 2010; Aimuari island was transferred then to the alt flag Happy Ending to be scuttled as part of Coerced Coexistence's flag-retirement.
Aimuari XIV, 2010-02-06; The All-Consuming Flame took Aimuari island in a three-round sinking blockade against Happy Ending. Happy Ending did not defend.
Aimuari XV, 2010-20-13; Rebel Rousers took Aimuari island in a three-round sinking blockade against The All-Consuming Flame. Bad Company and Invicta both sent in a war frigate for entertainment and neither seriously contested.
Aimuari XVI, 2010-03-28:Rebel Rousers successfully defended Aimuari in a three-round sinking blockade against Seas the Day.
Aimarui XVII, 2010-10-24: Clandestine took Aimuari a three-round non sinking blockade. Rebel Rousers did not defend.
Aimuari XVIII, 2010-10-07: Clandestine successfully defened Aimuari from Knockout in a three-round sinking blockade.
Aimuari XIX, 2010-11-14: Knockout successfully took Aimuari island in a three round sinking blockade from Clandestine. Clandestine did not defend.