|Certifiable Cephalopods at a Glance
|Say No More
|8 May, 2006
|Last updated on 24 August, 2012
History of Certifiable Cephalopods
Certifiable Cephalopods was founded on 8 May, 2006.
Our crew goal is to have fun and make poe!
Certifiable: Fit to be declared insane.
Cephalopods: Any of various marine mollusks of the class Cephalopoda, such as the squid, having a large head, large eyes, prehensile tentacles, and often an ink sac used for protection or defense.
Source: The American Heritage College Dictionary - Third Edition 1997 Houghton Mifflin Company, New York
Nick name - CC of the deep blue sea
- Have fun! It's a game for crying out loud! Arrrrrr!
- Do not beg (for poe, dubs, items, to nav, gun, be promoted, etc). Ask once or twice... then try again in a few days. Excessive (lots of) begging is grounds for demotion
- Do not laze around on a pillage (the crows nest is off limits). Grab a station and get to work.
- Obey your officers (even if you don't like them). They invest their own poe to pillage and thus have the right to move resources where they see fit. If they screw up... they answer to me. If you disobey them... you answer to me.
- Do not abandon a ship at sea!
- Do not leave a ship on an island that cannot be reached by Ferry (unless you plan to stay with it).
- Check the ship's stock before you leave on a pillage.
- Restock the ship when you are done pillaging.
- If you are new ask myself or a senior officer to help you learn to pillage.
- Treat others with the same respect you would want to be treated.
- Jobbing Pirate: Just ask. (I can even invite your online friends to our crew)
- Cabin Person: Just ask. Anyone can be a full member
- Pirate: You need the Pirate badge. Hint: Good stats in Sailing, Carpentry, and Bilging cause me to sit up and take notice of you.
- Officer: You need the officer badge and a rating of Broad or better in Carpentry, Bilging, Sailing, and Gunning, and at least Narrow in navigating and battle navigating. You also need my approval....no approval = no promotion
- Fleet Officer: You need an officer badge and add a little in each category. However that is not the key component. Trust is the most important factor for this rank.
- Senior Officer: These darn badges are expensive... need a SO badge here. Plus great stats and lots of trust.
- Captain: The badge alone is 20 dubs plus the honor of being Captain...but...I can be bought...arrr