YPPedia:Requests for adminship/Addison
The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a request for adminship that did not succeed. Please do not modify it.
Vote here (0/0/0) ending 03:55 September 20, 2009 (UTC)
Addison (talk • contribs) – Addison is a user of the YPPedia with 1 year wiki experience, and has been playing Puzzle Pirates since 2004. He has around 2,500 edits and has pretty good knowledge of wiki code and HTML code. Addihockey (talk•contribs) 16:35, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I accept --Addihockey (talk•contribs) 16:53, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- VETO: Multiple failed RfA in the past year, all self-nominated. After reviewing contributions and noting his example contribution isn't even on the YPPedia, I believe this user does not meet the requirements for admin.--Nemesis 22:01, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
- Since my last self-nomination, I believe I've really developed my wiki abilities. --Addihockey (talk•contribs) 16:54, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Questions for the candidate
A few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores, if any, would you anticipate helping with? (Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list.)
- A. Deleting, protecting (see Oosteve for example), blocking... not so much - I haven't been good with warnings, so I'm going to stay away from blocking. I believe reverting will be one chore I would be using quite a bit.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to YPPedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A. This isn't from YPPedia... but I think I'll include it here anyways. . I don't think many articles on YPPedia show my true capabilities. I could code templates if I wanted to, but since YPPedia is in no desperate need for new templates I haven't made any.