The Hold Calculator
Players use third party tools at their own risk. For a full list of third-party tools, see this category list.
For official rules and regulations regarding the use and acceptable functionality of third-party tools, see this page.
Getting the Hold Calculator
The Hold Calculator first needs to be downloaded on your computer. Download the newest version (1.4) here in XLS form, or for here in XLSX form. Do remember the location where you have put the file, once it's done, you simply need to double click on the file to launch the tool.
Using the Hold Calculator
Select the tab at the bottom (or top if your Excel is configured that way) for the type of hold you are wanting to calculate.
Once you've selected your hold type, enter the quantity of each commodity you plan on putting in the hold. Once all your commodity counts have been input, select the specific hold you are using from the drop down list at the bottom, and the calculator will automatically tell you how much space each commodity takes, and how much space you have left in your hold.
- Added New Ship Hold (Xebec)
- Added Infrastructure Buildings Holds (Where available)
- Added new cloth, paint and enamel colors (Reorganized as well)
- Changed Gold Ore to Gold Nuggets
- Added new boats: Dhow, Baghlah, Longship
- Added tabs to differentiate between ship and stall holds
- Added drop down lists to more easily calculate the hold sizes
- Updated the Cutter hold size.
- Added fruits to the list of commodities
- Added stall and shoppe hold values
- First version to be publicly released
- First version, never released to the public. It included only the ship hold values and the calculator.
Plans for future versions
- Allow only relevant commodities to appear for selected stall/shoppe types