This page needs to be better coordinated with commanding officer. --Barrister 17:21, 6 November 2005 (PST)
Well, I linked it to the CO page.
Wow, there's a commanding officer page? I am so neophyte/able at wiki. It's still a stub, but I'm not sure what to add since most of it is listed on other pages.
When I saw this, I did a double take, since the monarch of Hurricane on Cobalt is Bnavver. Should there be some kind of note or something about this?--Gloraelin 20:32, November 7, 2005 (PST)
- Actually, this page still needs to be reworked and possibly renamed. Let's see how that settles out first. --Barrister 20:38, 7 November 2005 (PST)
- Ah, ok. That does work. I just wanted to prevent confusion from people looking for a page about the Monarch and getting an info page about navigation...--Gloraelin 20:46, November 7, 2005 (PST)
I'm proposing deletion because there's very little remaining content. Further, this isn't a likely search term. --Barrister 13:03, 9 November 2005 (PST)
- I'd support either deletion or redirection. --Guppymomma 19:08, 9 November 2005 (PST)
- If this page is moved, I would suggest "Battle navigator" instead. It seems better to use a full term, with an explanation of the shorthand, rather than the shorthand with an explanation of the full term. --Bia 00:52, 10 November 2005 (PST)
- I didn't realize there was a monarch named Bnavver, though that explains why his page was wanted. Have Battle Navigator redirect to Sea Battle, that explains it best. I'll find another wanted page to start. --Benzene265 13:19, 10 November 2005 (PST)