Spirit of the Lord
|Spirit of the Lord at a Glance|
|Last Captain||Lkg (Dormant)|
|Senior Officer(s)||Kendokid (Dormant), Kendos (Dormant)|
|Founded||27 August, 2006|
|Dormant as of 2 December, 2016|
In early August of 2006 Moneybags replaced Mojo as captain of the crew.
Spirit of the Lord merged into Rockin Z's on 14 August, 2006.
On 27 August, 2006, Spirit of the Lord was refounded by captain Gojopirate.
By March of 2007 Lkg had replaced Gojopirate as the captain of Spirit of the Lord and had joined the flag of Sword-Of-Light.
DARE to be the BEST is our motto, renaming sloops and cutters send me lkg a tell.
All are treated with respect in this crew.
Fun for all and all for fun.
The Spirit of the Lord, have over 50 vessels. All crew members are welcome to use the crew ships, if you have an OFFICER BADGE.
You must have the following stats to be the correct rank you will get the respect you deserve in the crew; **JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SHIP DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL GET A OFFICER OR FLEET RANK. ALSO THIS CREW DOES NOT CARE WHAT YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT CREW, YOUR RANK WILL GO WITH WHAT YOUR STATS ARE LIKE.
- Cabin Person: Just ask any officer and above ranks to join the crew you will be welcome.
- Pirate: If we think you will try in the game then we will promote you to this, you will be demoted to cabin person if we think you are not trying
- Officer: The 3 basic skills must be master "bilge, carp and sail". the 3 basic skills must also have atleast 1 solid and 2 broads and a further other solid and 2 more broads in other piracy skills, must have atleast master Guns+ and distinguished Battle-navigation, also pass officer training, *read bottom of page to see what is on the course*
- Fleet Officer: Two of the basic skills must be renowned and one grand-master "bilge, carp and sail" all piracy skills must be broad with 3 solids. must have master+ Guns and master+ Battle-navigation. also must of been in the crew for atleast 4 days.
- Senior Officer: This is my choice. There are limited places for senior officers. My seniors work hard and always put the crew first, there are loyal and helpful. Do not ask to be a Senior Officer.
Officer training will contain the following. all officers to be promoted to this must pass atleast 3 of them.
- Restocking and booty dividing.
- How to run a vessel successfully.
- Demonstrate how to run a vessel in battle.
- Know about damage and ramming and what gives what.
- Three questions of the trainers choice.