- Overhauled the "Voyages" tab on the notice board
- Voyages are now shown in sortable tables with columns for the ship, officer, jobber pay, etc. instead of giant description text.
- Jobbers may sign up to auto-apply for voyages of specific types (e.g. sea monster, pillage) and their application will be sent if any vessel starts hiring for that type of voyage.
- Added "Manage Jobbers" control on board vessels (on the helm and nav table) to specify the officer in charge and a short mission statement for the voyage.
- Added a "Hire Swabbies" button on the manage jobbers dialog to hire swabbies to your vessel without posting a job offer to the notice board. (Note that swabbies are still automatically hired as normal when you do post a normal offer)
- Moved the "Call all hands" button onto the Manage Jobbers dialog.
- Make the color range on the voyage configuration difficulty slider more accurate
- Show the max crew, not just the count of pirates aboard, on /vwho results
- Fix some recipes listing their labor requirements sorted inconsistently