- A large number of new clothing items, available at the Tailor.
- Rearranged battle-navigation controls to be more consistent between in-puzzle and navigating-only modes.
- Referring a friend will now net you a pieces of eight reward.
- New limited-edition portrait - Usil2's Dusk Sky.
- New harpsichord furniture.
- Sounds in rumble when your teammate or opponent is eliminated.
- Increased max number of hearties to 100.
- Reclaiming furniture can now reclaim items with others' items on top of them. Those items are returned to their owners.
- Minor blows in rumble (aka: Sprinkles) will not be applied while your board is shaking.
- Fixed barbarian skill assignment bug.
- Fixed carpentry duty puzzle out-of-sync problem. (where duty reports didn't match your real performance)
- Fixed bug where furniture vanished from a scene without being removed (as shown in the building logs). This furniture should return to the owner's booty the next time that scene is updated by arranging other furniture.
- Fixed problem where commodities were not properly removed from abandoned ships.
- Fixed missing private table message.
- Fixed problem where refer-a-friend didn't properly place referred players in the referring officer's crew.
- Fixed bug with rumble shaft patterns sometimes not wrapping properly.
- Fixed problems that could occur when a pirate was moved while in a parlor game.