- Fixed battle stats, they should start updating again after today.
- Fixed a bug that caused sea battle ratings to not get updated.
- Fixed "target has escaped" messages when leaving a battle.
- Fixed a booch that affected puzzles and duty reports after unpausing.
- People in stalls show up in /who.
- Rum is now consumed in blockades, as was the intent all along.
- Only subscribers count towards vessel influence in blockades. This was to prevent people from loading up vessels with greenies and abusing the poor lads.
- Officer bulletin boards on ships can now only be viewed by pirates in the same crew.
- Fixed some bugs with building upgrades.
- Brigands shouldn't get placed on rocks anymore.
- Island map changed slightly to make it easier to use for people who like to click directly on the shops.
- The usual assortment of behind-the-scenes goodness.