|Rebellious Soldiers at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Aeronautic, Alalit, Belisarium, Blackpirat-East, Cheesoi, Chince-East, Enunciation, Ferretknight, Frozenhobbe, Genju, Haory, Jereico, Joeballers (Active), Kingteirnon, Kingteyrnon, Makbeth, Marijo-East, Saika (Active), Sailorkenny, Sebastianw, Shfgmk-East, Suddendeath, Superguy, Teirnon, Teyrnon, Tiggypoos-East (ALL are dormant unless otherwise marked)|
|Founded||6 May, 2006|
|Last updated on 2 December, 2016|
Hey, look at that, Drajl is back.
Promotions are based entirely upon my whimsical moods and bizarre desire to annoy you (yes, you, rather than anyone else).
Cabin Person: Just ask.
Pirate: Just ask me (Drajl) :D.
Officer: Have all piracy skills - excluding swordfighting and rumbling - Broad or higher, and Battle Navigation Master or higher along with a respected and a master. Be a decent PvP bnaver.
Fleet Officer: Have my trust and the stats needed for officer, plus Broad or higher Swordfighting and 2 or more Masters.
Senior Officer: Senior Officers are the leaders of Rebellious Soldiers, also my most trusted Lieutenants. Must have all piracy skills - except rumbling - solid or higher, along with atleast 2 masters and a Grand-Master. Be able to do a good PvP Battle Nav. You must also own ATLEAST a sloop and be Grand-Master or better at Bnav.
I reserve the right to make exceptions ;D.
I really hate restricting the fun of people, but I also hate it when some people destroy the fun of others, so Rebellious Soldiers has some rules.
- Do not insult fellow crew members.
- Restock a ship to the amount on the bulletin board. However, if it is lower than the bulletin board says when you take it out, restock it back to that amount. If you do not have a successful pillage, restock it OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET.
- Don't spam. EVER.
- If you are an officer, do NOT dock-job. I hate it, lots of people hate it, you will give this crew a bad reputation and many people will get annoyed.
- DO NOT LEAVE SHIPS AT UNINHABITED ISLANDS UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR OWN!
- Leave in battle and I expel. Get it?
If any of these rules is broken, whoever was wronged should come to me, Drajl, and tell me what the problem is. I'll review what has happened, and give the wrongdoer a punishment that fits the crime. In example, I would never expel someone for calling another person stupid.