|Queen's Realm at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Caeruleus, Catzy, Rilee, Toody, Zapa|
|Flag Affiliation||The Swarm|
|Founded||30 March, 2009|
|Last updated on 27 December, 2012|
Queen Realm is a crew that sails the Emerald Ocean. The crew currently flies under the flag of The Swarm.
Queen's Realm was founded on 30 of March, 2009 by Queenbeez after she caught a bug whilst being temporary captain in another crew. A few days later and her flag, The Swarm was born.
- Queenbeez (March 2009 - Present)
- Toody (February 2011)
It was all done for grog, jolly jolly grog!
Extended Public Statement
Our crew is friendly, close-knit, and active - we are always seeking new members and would be pleased to have you join us. We offer extensive training and support for members with a wide variety of interests. We actively participate in SMH, flotilla attacks and blockade. Read on to find out more about us, and if you find what you see to your liking please send a tell to any Officer+ for an invitation to join.
Our crew uses PTB, requiring permission to board on all vessels unless the officer in charge has stated that all are welcome.
Further rules and guidelines apply - be sure to read the private statement after joining full.
- Reserved for alts, otherwise only given by request.
- The rank and file of our membership, all members will be given the rank of Pirate.
- BROAD experience in all duty puzzles (carp, sails and/or rigging, and bilge)
- NARROW experience in dnav
- DISTINGUISHED rank in 2 or more duty puzzles
- RESPECTED rank in 1 or more duty puzzles
- 1 week as member of the crew New officers will be asked to train with an FO+ before being promoted; SOs may choose to waive this for those with prior OIC experience.
- Ship ownership does NOT guarantee immediate promotion.
- RESPECTED rank in 3 duty puzzles
- MASTER rank in bnav
- 1 month time in crew or exemplary service, marked participation in crew and flag activities, discussions, and forums
- Trust of current SOs and captain is required; Senior Officers will be expected to be leaders and take on significant jobs in the management of the crew.