|Oasis at a Glance|
|Last Captain||Pre (Dormant)|
|Senior Officer(s)||Skrew (Dormant)|
|Flag Affiliation||Jumping Giraffes|
|Founded||15 October, 2009|
|Dormant as of 1 December, 2016|
He also founded the crew to declare new beginnings in his returned career of Puzzle Pirates.
After almost 2 years in hiatus, captain Pre and fleet officer Skrew have returned to Hunter Ocean for more puzzle adventures in 2012. This time around, the crew aims for a more leisure-oriented approach to the game.
Oasis has few players guiding it where to expand. These lucky pirates include:
- Pre as captain and chief commander.
- Skrew as fleet officer.
A promotion to fleet officer and up show that the Oasis crew has 100% trust in your skill and judgement.
- There are no rules.
- If you suck, we don't want you anywhere near us.
- You can ask to join the crew, but we'll more than likely say no.
There are only three rules for jobbers...
- Obey orders and don't laze. Or be planked.
- You can only be Booched or Learning two times before being planked.
- Do not speak in our crew chat or be kicked.
Promotions are rare. Just feel good to be a part of the crew.
As the desert ocean pulls us down,
The Oasis stands its sturdy ground.
Riches and fruit of domination,
Await in the Oasis for those with determination.
So don't fall slave to the ocean's despair.
You may join the Oasis if your skills are rare.
- Poem written by Certified.