|Marauders (Emerald) at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Callmetekua, Cirrusmoon, Jamesh|
|Founded||18 February, 2008|
|Last updated on 28 May, 2014|
Marauders is a crew on the Emerald Ocean and flies the flag of Pandorica.
Marauders was founded on February 18, 2008 by Jmando under the name Love Eternal. Soon after founding, the crew joined the flag Raiders.
Captain Jmando changed the crew name to 'A Captain's Sorrow' in early July 2008. Soon after this he started looking for one of the SOs to replace him. Finally he promoted Bluddymary to Captain and left the crew himself.
Mcgee had been planning for a long time to leave the crew to start a crew of his own, and had turned Jmando's offer down earlier, but Bluddymary was more persuasive and convinced him to stay. On July 12th the crew name was changed to Marauders and Bluddymary promoted Mcgee to Captain.
On January 3, 2009 after long planning and some delays, Marauders left Raiders and created the flag Infinite Horizons with Vakhar Aear.
- Jmando (February 2008-June 2008)
- Bluddymary (start of July 2008)
- Mcgee (mid-July 2008-Present)
Extended Public Statement
We are always looking for new members. In our crew every member is free to do what they enjoy, but our promotions are still based on shipboard puzzling ability and commitment. If ye want to join us, contact any officers for invitation or come pillage with us. New recruits start as cabin person and are promoted only when they fulfill our requirements. New officers are mainly recruited and trained from within crew, but very seldom we may recruit them from outside our crew. You can see our rank requirements here: http://www.infinitehorizonsflag.org/forum/index.php/topic,19.0.html
When ye job with us, please follow these rules:
- Our crew follows PTB (permission to board) rule, please do not board ships at sea without permission first.
- Be polite.
- When ye board ship, try to find empty station quickly and listen requests from officer in charge.
- In fray team with yer mates against opponents. Click enemy heads so that they have 2-3 colored balls next to their puzzle.
- Leaving during pillage is not something we want to see, so try to reserve enough time.
- If ye absolutely have to leave before porting, tell officer in advance and leave right after battle has been finished.