Fallen Angels (Sage)
|Fallen Angels (Sage) at a Glance|
|Founded||9 January, 2006|
|Dormant as of 2 March, 2009|
History of Fallen Angels
Fallen Angels was founded on 9 January 2006.
We were angels once. With our steel tipped wings we gave salvation to the deserving and struck fear to the wicked. The power we had over mere mortals coursed through our veins like fire, withering our compassion and blackening our souls.
Soon we were no longer pure and good; we were vengeful and cruel and took pleasure in the pain of others.Our masters judged us unworthy and struck us down.
They stripped us of our beautiful steel tipped wings and threw us down to earth to repent for our wickedness. The taste for blood, however, is not so soon forgotten, and we turned to pillaging and plundering the seas to satisfy our desires. Our steel tipped wings replaced with swords, our chariots of fire replaced with graceful sloops, brigs and galleons.
For we are the Fallen Angels, and we will never repent.
- If you are jobbing, ye do NOT have any rights to tell the officer in charge what to do. Even if you are a SO, FO or even a captain of another crew, trying to give orders will result in ye being planked.
- Everyone must work all of the time. It is not fair on everybody else if you do no work because your station is running smoothly; lazers will be planked and have their pay docked.
- No leaving during battle unless you absolutely have to...like your arm is hanging off. Let us know if you are going AFK so we know where we stand when the battle begins. Leave during battle and yer pay will be docked. You may also be blacklisted so that ye be never jobbed again by this crew.
- Ask questions if ye be unsure of something. The officers and I would rather ye ask so that we have a crew who knows what they are doing, then a silent crew running around like headless chickens.
- I do NOT hire straight to Officer or FO.
- Cabin Person: Ask once the ship has been ported and the booty has been divided.
- Pirate: Have at least one broad, pirate badge and show a willingness to work.
- Officer: Broad in Bilging, Carpentry, Sailing and Gunning. While an officer ye cannot take out a ship as I expect ye to be trained or demonstrate to myself or another SO that you are competent to run a pillage.
- Fleet Officer: Have undertaken training and/or proved to a SO that you are competent in all aspects of running a pillage.
- Senior Officer: A rare privilege. Ye must prove that ye are trustworthy and be a worthy contributor (have yer own ship, own a shop etc).