Enforcers of Denyle
|Enforcers of Denyle at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Agham, Candie, Freespirit|
|Flag Affiliation||Dies Irae|
|Founded||1 November, 2005|
|Dormant or disbanded as of 26 February, 2009|
History of Enforcers of Denyle
Enforcers of Denyle was founded on November 1, 2005.
- Mckennas (Present)
Groping our way throughout Midnight.
Mmk, EoD back in business again, under new sexy management, make sure you got a towel ready when boarding any of our ships, we lick without warning.
- Always listen to the ship captain's directions, this is not a training ship, you are expected to work on the station you are told to. Rudeness = plank = no b00ty 4 j00.
- Once the ship is moving, never go afk unless you ask permission. Your lazying about is visible to everybody, thus will affect your share of the booty.
- Never leave during battles, if you do you're getting NO booty regardless of how many other battles you helped through.
- Do NOT moan/nag/ask repetitively about your booty, you get your share of the booty when the ship docks just like everybody else, it's the way the game was designed.
- We are all here to have some fun, so please have fun without ruining the others' shot at it.
If you know about them, disregard this section.
During fights, we are the players on the left of the swords puzzle screen, our opponents are in the row to the right. Dots beside each of the oponents' pictures are members of our team attacking that oponent (each dot represents one teammate's sword). The best display is teams of two or three dots against each oponent. If you are alone versus an oponent, that makes the fight harder for all of us. On the other hand, if more than 3 players attack the same oponent, any of us can receive massive sprinkle blocks randomly, occasionally insta-killing the player (thought to be a bug). You have to make sure that the dot representing your sword is not solo or fourth on an oponent, and recheck your target everytime an oponent dies to make sure of that, until the fight ends.