Alere flammam Veritatis
|Alere flammam Veritatis at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Creepyguy, Mydnyght|
|Flag Affiliation||Dies Irae|
|Founded||25 May, 2007|
|Last updated on 1 February, 2012|
Welcome to Alere flammam Veritatis. We are a friendly crew of funthirsty pirates, and we are also a family of honesty, loyalty, friendship and respect. Crew Colours:- Navy and White
- Don't leave during a battle. We can't replace ye during battle, and ye will forfeit all the booty ye would have received from that skirmish, plus yer pay will be cut at the end of the voyage.
- Respect The Officer in charge of the vessel at all times.
- Don't challenge or make trade requests unless the ship is waiting in port and the officer in charge has OK'd it.
- Officers may leave their ship unlocked out of the goodness of their hearts. Repay the favour by getting their permission before sailing it and leaving the hold in the same condition ye found it.
- Do yer best, no-one could ask more.
- Have fun - it's what we're here for.
- By all means trade, swordfight, rumble or whatever at the end of a pillage. It's over so go for it
- Cabin boys and girls who have a subscription may ask any fleet or senior officer for a promotion to Pirate.
- Pirates looking for promotion to Officer should carefully read the following guidelines for promotion. If ye feel that ye meet the requirements, ask an S/O or the captain to consider ye. If ye are rejected, ye will be told why. Asking repeatedly or shopping around the other S/Os will make yer future promotion less likely. Officers should not put themselves forward for promotion using the crew buttons but should ask a more senior officer to do so.
- Officers are responsible for organising and leading pillages. They need the maturity and experience to lead and take charge of pirates, in addition to broad experience in sailing, bilging, carpentry and gunning.
- Fleet Officers are able to access the hold on unlocked ships; consequently potential F/Os must have the absolute confidence of the other officers to be promoted, in addition to broad experience in battle navigation and a good record as an officer.
- Senior Officers To be chosen as senior officer an officer must have the trustworthiness, experience and skill to be trusted by the captain and the other seniors.
Peaceful Chaos merged into the crew 27th June 2009
Shoppes and Stalls
- Benvious' Shipyard Fast Fourier Transport on Eta Island
- Tillathehuny's Tailoring Stall on Cnossos Island