Movement can refer to various game-play mechanics:
- Walking around - A player, pet, or NPP's movement through and between scenes. (See also: Official:Walking)
- A ship's movement between islands, also known as voyaging.
- A ship's movement during sea battles, which is affected by several things:
- Movement tokens and Maneuvers - pieces a sea battle navigator may use to direct the vessel to a desired square.
- Wind - objects found on sea battle boards which can push a ship to another square on the board.
- Whirlpools - objects found on sea battle boards which can push a ship to another square on the board, and can also change its orientation.
- Whirlpool movement - how such whirlpools work)
- Last second movement - A strategy used in sea battle, whereby tokens are placed at the very last second in an effort to defeat either the game's AI or other players.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.