|Total Chaos at a Glance|
|Last Captain||None (formerly Laylaa)|
|Senior Officer(s)||Comics, Jaytmann, Jessethebest, Jof, Lopes (ALL are dormant)|
|Flag Affiliation||destiny warriors|
|Founded||1 April, 2007|
|Dormant as of 13 December, 2016|
The crew was later renamed to Total Chaos.
LET THE CHAOS CONTROL THE SEA'S!!!
In my crew, you are automatically a Pirate, just ask an officer or higher if you want to be
- Must have a Broad in: Sailing, Bilging, Gunning, and Carpentry
- Must have some experience in Navigation and Bnav
- Must pass the Officer Test (for more info please talk to Crazygranny)
** If you have a Dhow or smaller, 1-2, do NOT apply to you. All you have to do is pass the officer test (see 3) **
- You have to have a Solid in: Sailing, Carpentry, Bilging, and Gunning
- You have to have a Broad in Nav, and Bnav
- You must have been an officer (you cant go from Jobber or Pirate to FO)
- You must pass the Fleet Officer Test (for more information, please talk to Crazygranny)
** If you own a ship bigger than a Dhow, then 1-3 do NOT apply to you, all you have to do is take the FO test (see number 4)**
The requirements for this one, are known by the captain only!!! But there is two things that you should know.
- You must be recommended by a FO or a SO
- NO ASKING... Enough Said!
All of these requirements should be looked over by every pirate in me crew. If you think that you have met the standards then talk to to Crazygranny.
If you don't meet the standards, but you still have your rank, expect to be talking to the Captain soon.
Titles are given as either a mark of the fact that you have earned a certain title OR it is to signify and "in-between" rank in this crew:
- Midshipman: is given to someone in officer training.
- Lookout: given to people who are allowed to be in the crows nest.