The Runners of the Waves
|The Runners of the Waves at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Ghosryder, Jayln, Phoenixstar|
|Flag Affiliation||Pillager's Cove|
|Founded||25 August, 2005|
|Last updated on 25 March, 2012|
The Runners of the Waves is a crew flying the flag Pillager's Cove on the Cerulean Ocean.
The crew previously flew the flag Curse of the Black Pearl.
A family is more than blood, its the way you care for someone. Come join a fun family of pirates. Crew Colors Blue/White
Extended Public Statement
This be the crew The Runners of the Waves.
- Be respectful to all on the ocean. We joke.. sometimes we get raunchy but it's all in fun.
- No games, fighting or trading while the ship is moving.
- Do not tell the OIC (Officer In Charge)what to do. They will sail when there is enough on board and port when they are done.
- Do not leave in battle. Leaving in battle will result in a -1. Be respectful and let us know after battle that you have to leave.
- Do not ask to gun. The OIC chooses their own gunners.
- No begging. We are not a charity. You are here to work and make poe like everyone else.
- Always ask PTB (Permission To Board) any ship or you will be planked. You will be planked if you laze without saying you will be right back or afk (away from keyboard).
This crew was made to be fun for all and to make poe. So have fun and a mug of rum. Kill em all and let the sharks sort em out.
Arr! This article about a crew in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.