Template talk:Portrait section
My opinion is that this would read a lot better if it said "Taken from a portrait in the gallery belonging to <piratename> of the <oceanname> Ocean.", instead of the current "Taken from a portrait in <piratename>'s gallery on the <oceanname> Ocean." I am capable of making this change quite easily, I'm just asking if I should. Jlh0605 09:36, 1 October 2013 (PDT)
- Agreed. I, too, prefer your suggested wording. In addition, I think we should add one more link, if we do this upgrade, to the specific pirate, as shown in the following hypothetical example:
Taken from a portrait in the gallery belonging to Franklincain of the Meridian Ocean.
- Thanks. -- Franklincain (t/c) 12:27, 1 October 2013 (PDT)
- I have no opposition to the added link. We're already linking to two things that aren't strictly necessary (the ocean page and the portrait gallery). The pirate page is about equally relevant with those. Jlh0605 12:56, 1 October 2013 (PDT)
- Sorry, I kinda think the suggested wording is a little bit clunky. Not entirely clear on what's wrong with the original... --Belthazar451 13:38, 1 October 2013 (PDT)
- The way it's currently worded, it sounds (to me, at least) as though the portrait gallery belongs to the ocean, not the pirate. That's really the main reason I think it's not clear. Jlh0605 14:22, 1 October 2013 (PDT)