|Scuttle-Me Elmos at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Conquistadores del Sage|
|Founded||2 September, 2005|
|Dormant as of 31 July, 2007|
Scuttle-Me Elmos was a crew that sailed the Sage Ocean. The crew flew the flag of Conquistadores del Sage.
The Scuttle-Me Elmos was founded by Redcap, Siobhan, Eoghan and Bobthesmarmy on 2 September, 2005.
By July of 2007 the crew fell dormant.
For Riches, Wenches, and Rum!
Now pass the ale!
- When on board with the crew, expect to work.
- If you don't find a station within three requests to do so, expect to be be planked.
- If we want you to nav or gun, we will ask you to do so. Otherwise expect to carp, bilge or sail.
- If you leave without warning, otherwise known as deserting, expect your pay to be docked!
- If you desert in battle, expect to receive no pay whatsoever! However, if you give us warning and explain why you're leaving, expect to receive what's owed you.
- And we will uphold our bargain with you, should you crew with us, and ye can expect to be treated fairly and politely. For even scalywags such as ourselves have some manners.
- Cabin Person: All are welcome.
- Pirate: Pirate Badge.
- Officer: Demonstrate continued good pirate skills and demonstrate crew loyalty.
- Fleet Officer: Own a ship, demonstrate crew loyalty and demonstrate high skills as a pirate. In rare cases of proven loyalty and ability officers may be promoted without owning a ship.