No new major features, just bugfixes.
- Swordfighting tournaments now report "Random sword of this type" correctly.
- You will be notified how much money you received from direct and indirect labor while you are online.
- Doubloon exchange buy offers can now be placed at any price, instead of at 90% of the most recent trade price.
- Furniture will no longer become "stuck" and unremovable when it's placed behind other objects.
- Shoppes can no longer be sold commodities over their maximum inventory due to processing delays.
- Pirates can no longer have portraits made while they are wearing clothes they are trying on from the rack.
- A lag issue with being charged for painting a room without the room actually becoming painted was fixed.
- Townhouse attics should now be accessible. Note: existing cottages and estates are unfortunately not fixed yet, apologies for this inconvenience
- Fixed exploit where defenders could cause their attackers to be blackshipped automatically in PvP.
- Attackers can now disengage from the chase so long as they disengage before their vessel intercepts the defending vessel.
- Bizarre "jumping" between opponents when using the [, ], a, and s keys to scroll through targets in swordfighting has been fixed, Smoooooth!