This release is intended to fix the game for Macintosh users with the latest Java from Apple, but as usual a few other things got to tag along. Enjoy.
- Added a workaround for rendering problems with Apple's latest version of Java.
- Officer noteboards have been added to ships.
- The new-pirate instruction sequence has been improved.
- When a new player subscribes, the crew that they're in gets a "shanghai" point which can be redeemed for ship renames and other special things.
- Fixed drinking tourneys to rematch on draws, and no-shows will no longer count as draws.
- Modified cascading payouts to pay more to 3rd place and lower, and exclude anyone from being "in the money" if they never won a match. (Having a 'bye' doesn't count as a win.)
- Newbies get extra help panels that show them around the game and explain a few things.
- Newbies get a "Learning" performance in duty reports if they didn't do so well. :)
- Chat bubbles are dimmed when you hold down ALT so that you can see arrows and such.
- Fixed bugs related to abandoned flags: they should go away now.
- When in a chat circle onboard a vessel, we now default to chat-circle chat.
- Some vessel and building scenes have been changed around a little bit.