Pleijaden Archipelago (Opal)
(Redirected from Pleiades Archipelago (Opal))
The Pleijaden Archipelago is located in the Opal Ocean.
German article: Pleijaden Archipel (Opal)
Like most archipelagos in the Opal Ocean, the Pleijaden Archipelago is based on the Pleiades star cluster, as Pleijaden is the German name for Pleiades.
- Accompong-Insel - in place of Electra
- Galgeninsel - in place of Merope
- Iocane-Insel - in place of Caleano
- Maia-Insel - in place of Maia
- Morgana-Insel - in place of Sterope
- Paihia-Insel - in place of Alcyone
- Umbarten-Insel - in place of Taygeta
To Toba-Insel and the Orion Archipelago
To Edgars Wahl and the Ursa Archipelago
To Atchafalaya-Insel and the Canis Archipelago