|Oblivious at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Naughty Nerds|
|Founded||6 May, 2008|
|dormant as of 28 February, 2012|
Oblivious was founded by Killamangiro on May 6, 2008. It also exists with many of the same members on the Hunter Ocean.
We are crew of equal values and fun times, looking for many a pirates to join us. We only have a few rules and we expect all members to follow them.
- The Officer in charge in is control. It is his/her pillage and he/she says what you do.
- Always ask for Permission to Board. (PTB). Boarding a ship without asking PTB will result in instant plank.
- For Officers: When using another’s ship always restock the ship according to the officer bulletin board recommended stock.
Other than those few rules have a fun time. Ranks will be determined by those who recruit with simple guidelines. Only the Captain will make Senior Officers which would be expected to have at least a Master standing in Battle Navigation. Fleet Officers Will be experienced Officers who either own a ship or pillage often. Lastly all SO and FO potentials will be an Officer for their first week in the crew before they are promoted. Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Crew Rules & Regulations
- Spam and you die.
- Don’t leave your shippeh during battle.
- If you’re not positive you have time to run a pilly, don’t.
- Steal and you die.
- (Wow, can these rules be any more obvious?)
- Beg for PoEz and you’ll receive none, not to mention the impression you give people for begging.
- Do not dockpress.
- Have fun!
We’re not always that serious. You just have to know when to stop and when you may continue. =]
Please note that Oblivious is a crew filled with mature pirates. We do swear at times so if you decide to join, keep that in mind.
Btw, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact any of the royals in our flag as well as the Captain or SOs our crew. =]
Arr! This article about a crew in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.