|Midnight Maniaks at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Anchor Management|
|Founded||23 December, 2007|
|Last updated on 25 March, 2012|
Midnight Maniaks is a crew that sails the Cerulean Ocean. It was founded on June 25, 2007 and currently flies the Anchor Management flag.
The Midnight Maniaks be anything but normal, but they have much to offer potential crewmates, and the ocean at large. If yer lookin' fer hoardin' poe, elite-only pillages, or trashy channel talk, then ye'd best check elsewhere 'cause ye won't be findin' it here. If ye like a little silliness, and ye be lookin' fer mates who love learning, puzzling, and being with each other, then this crew should be yer home.
Some things that set Midnight Maniaks apart from most other crews:
- Officer tests - promotions aren't just given, they are earned; FO tests are full events unlike anything you've seen
- Crew colors - purple & black
- Barbarian pillages - rotating navigator pillages where the focus is on learning, having fun, and bashing barbs
- Mergers - has there ever been a crew that had 2 other larger crews merge into it
- Only 1 crew rule - be kind to other players
- Silliness - trying to ram a target WB in a full flotilla, with no cbs on board isn't normal, but can be a silly & fun challenge
- Priorities - we have poe and stats, but learning & having fun are our priorities
Official: Purple and Black
"If it's in the water, it's a target."
Be Kind to other players.
June 25, 2007: Crew founded by Krydak
November 2, 2007: Crew changed its name to Midnight Maniaks
November 8, 2007: Bluejeanbaby passes Fleet Officer Test
December 27, 2007: Joined the Anchor Management Flag
March 1, 2008: Honest Buccaneers merged with Midnight Maniaks
April 1, 2008: Redlexia passes Fleet Officer Test
June 1, 2008: Geradline passes Fleet Officer Test
July 16, 2008: Snogglepuss passes Fleet Officer Test
September 12, 2008: The Daring Damsels merged with this crew
October 22, 2008: Morganelle passes Fleet Officer Test
October 26, 2008: Leiana passes Fleet Officer Test
Jobber: Don't be rude and obnoxious
Cabin Person: Been jobbed previously by the crew, has survived at least one sail with the crew
Pirate: Holds a rank of Cabin Person, is a subscriber, has registered on crew forum
Officer: Holds a rank of Pirate, owns a ship and makes it available for crew use, passes an "officer test"
Fleet Officer: Holds a rank of Officer, passes a "fleet officer test" administered by the Captain
Senior Officer: Holds a rank of Fleet Officer, has been a consistently active and helpful member of the crew
Captain: Holds a rank of Senior Officer, current Captain's voluntary retirement, wins a majority of the Senior Officer vote
Senior Officers: Bluejeanbaby
Fleet Officers: Redlexia, Snogglepuss, Zadok