Guardians of Friendship
|Guardians of Friendship at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Berybery, Gingernut, Gtreepwood, Krassukrissu, Maxitjee, Missniki|
|Founded||6 June, 2008|
|Last updated on 17 January, 2011|
Guardians of Friendship is a crew on the Meridian Ocean. It was founded by Nassim on June 6, 2008.
ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL
Extended Public Statement
This crew is all about honesty, trust and friendship!!!
Fame may come, but friendship and brother-/sisterhood is most important. Enjoy it and encourage others and ask when you have any problem. We are all human and have our bad days. Leaving the game may not be the right solution, so please talk to us and we will try to help. Just "make the best out off your worst day, because it will never come again". That's what this crew is about.
If you want to join us, just send a tell to any Officer or ask to join at the end of a pillage, but remember ... we prefer pillying to gambling.
- Cabin person: Only as a temporary punishment for wrongdoing.
- Pirate: Ranks begin as a pirate in this crew.
- Officer (Midshipman) (officer in training):
- a) Broad or Solid at: bilge, carp, sail/rig, guns
- b) Narrow at: dnav (Navigation not in a battle)
- c) Distinguished at two out of: bilge, carp, sails or guns
- You are NOT allowed to lead your own pillage, unless an FO or SO is on board to accompany you.
- Officer: Officer (Midshipman) + an officer test (see http://guardiansoffriendship.webs.com)
- Experienced officers (master bnav+) can lead pillies on ships bigger than a dhow or a cutter after captain's permission.
FO and SO: You need to be in the crew for some time and have complete trust of the Captain and the SOs, so please DO NOT ASK.
- Fleet officer: Master in Bnav is preferred. Able to take over a pilly when needed. Willing to help with the training of new officers and must be trusted and well-known by the rest of the crew. This rank can only be obtained by SO or captain's proposal which will be discussed and voted on.
- Senior officer: Same as FO, but even greater trust is needed. Most key decisions are made with the SOs' vote as a factor. This rank is gained through hard work and responsibility. Regularly lead pillages and regularly log on the game. Proposes rank up to Fleet Officer, consulting with captain and/or first mates.
- First Mate(s): SOs, chosen by the Captain as his right-hand.
- Captain: Only if appointed. Has a veto power.
The Captain and First Mate(s) may promote and demote without voting, when action needs to be taken right away.