Whispers IN the Dark
|Whispers IN the Dark at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Arik, Burningbman, Crystalle, Dancerking, Ddaniell, Harlot, Hazzard, Hippified, Mozenwrath, Pindriff, Rustyvagabon, Softcaresses|
|Flag Affiliation||Astute Tentacle Mariners|
|Founded||20 April, 2008|
|disbanded as of 18 May, 2009|
Whispers IN the Dark was a crew on the Sage Ocean. It was renamed from "General Enterprise".
Our Flag Forum http://generalenterprise.proboards84.com/index.cgi and our vent server v54.darkstarllc.com port: 4043
Extended Public Statement
She told him.."No, you'll never be alone When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars.Hear my whispers in the dark..."
We attach importance of treating each other with respect and care and we really dislike liars, beggars and cheaters.
1. Be polite and treat others with respect.
2. Help your crew members to be good players
3. Ask permission to board b4 you hop aboard a ship (PTB). This IS important and you'll have to say on crew channel PTB + the name of the ship and wait til the officer aboard either answers "granted" or declines. Don't be surprised if you'll be planked when hopping aboard without asking for PTB.
4. Please don’t leave a pillage during a battle. If you really have to go... let the officer who leads the pilly know why.
5. Team during sword fights. To team click on the opponents head – check the number of dots. Make sure that there are always teams of 2 or 3 – no singles, no 4s. After the opponent is knocked out – reteam!
6. Don't ask for gunning on a pilly b4 you're at least MASTER at guns. You need to train your gunning skills with the navy first (besides it's way easier to gun there).
7. NEVER EVER annoy the bnaver during the battle with any questions or comments. He needs to concentrate and you can tell him/her when OOB (=out of battle) if it's really important.
8. Don’t leave a ship abandoned at sea.
9. Read the officer bulletin before starting a pillage and never forget to restock.
Arr! This article about a crew in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.