|Alexandrian Knights at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Gracroi's Legions|
|Founded||28 December, 2006|
|Disbanded as of 4 June, 2007|
Alexandrian Knights was a crew that sailed the Midnight Ocean. The crew flew the flag of Gracroi's Legions.
The crew has a strict policy of only inviting pirates into the crew after they pass the inspection of the commanding officer of a pillage. It is a fun crew and the captain along with any senior officers are happy to help those who need it.
History of Alexandrian Knights
Alexandrian Knights was founded on 28 December, 2006 by Syrnade.
By June of 2006 the crew had disbanded.
We are The Alexandrian Knights. Honor and valor run through our veins. Pick up your blade, and pillage with us.
Rules for Running Pillages
- Do not ever leave a ship at sea. Only start a pillage when you have time.
- Make sure that your ship is well stocked before you go out on a pillage. The amount of cannon balls and fine rum is up to your judgement. If you need suggestions ask a Senior Officer or the Captain.
- The person in charge of the pillage's authority is to never be crossed unless the person asks for help.
- If you are a Officer-In-Training never go out on a pillage without a Senior Officer or the Captain.
- DO NOT do pvps without a full and good crew on the vessel. You also must have another officer on board as well.
Sword Fighting and Rumbling Tutoring
If you want some extra help with Sword Fighting or Rumbling ask the Captain. He will either teach you himself, or advise you for the help of someone else.
- Cabin Person: Just ask the commanding officer of the ship at any time.
- Pirate: Subscribe.
- Officer: Have to pass officer training. Must have broads in carpentry, bildge, sailing, and gunning. Gunning skill is important to have.
- Fleet Officer: Two solids and three broads. Must have considerable respect from the captain.
- Senior Officer: Position given to only the most trusted officers. It is a symbol of the trust the officer has from the captain. Senior Officers DO NOT ever cross the Captain's decision.