- Poseidon's Wrath -
|- Poseidon's Wrath - at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Griffinbane, Hearthealer, Rover, Thebrosblack, Yahreali|
|Flag Affiliation||Apple Core|
|Founded||23 March, 2006|
|Last updated on 23 March, 2013|
- Poseidon's Wrath - was founded on 23 March, 2006 when a group of old and existing officers from the Blood Knights captained by our good friends Rayannia and Dack, decided to found a new crew together.
On 8 April, 2006, after spending several weeks carefully considering many attractive offers from existing flags, - Poseidon's Wrath - decided to join forces with Still of the Night and founded the flag Sea Change, to help fulfill their waring aspirations. This decision was spawned after Kikisan bumped into Chatnoir on Fintan Island.
In July of 2006 the crew Pirates of the Abyss merged into - Poseidon's Wrath -.
In August of 2006 the crew Legion of Deadly Tyrants merged into - Poseidon's Wrath -.
In October of 2007 the crew The Disciples and Sea Memories merged into - Poseidon's Wrath -.
In May of 2011 the crew Order of the Flame merged with - Poseidon's Wrath -.
Stand up and walk forward. You have two fine legs to stand on after all.
Extended Public Statement
Poseidon, according to Greek mythology, is the God and Ruler of the Oceans and was relied upon by sailors for safe voyages upon the Seas. However, Poseidon was of a moody divinity, and his temperament could sometimes result in violence. Poseidon was known to demonstrate his anger by striking the ground with a trident and cause unruly springs and earthquakes, shipwrecks, and drowning.
"All of us have our minds in the gutter, but only a few of us are looking at the stars." -Thebrosblack
- PTB: Permission To Board. All crew should ask this before boarding a populated ship. Example: "PTB (vessel name)".
- Jumping Ship: No problems with anybody leaving a ship just please DON'T leave during battle, and always inform the officer on board.
- Following Orders: All crew members are expected to follow the orders of the officers in charge. They have a lot of experience of the game and have the crew's best interests at heart.
- During Pillages: No lazing, no trading, no parlor games whilst out at sea. Anyone found doing this is in danger of getting planked!
- Begging And Spamming: No begging or spamming whilst on vessels or crew chat
- Cabin person: Anyone with a friendly attitude is welcome to join the crew, all you have to do is ask!
- Pirate: Loyal members of the crew, and a basis understanding of the game and crew rules will be promoted to this rank.
- Officer: No specific stats are required, although the individual is expected to have some experience of Battle navigation. All promotions will be at the discretion of the Captain and Senior Officers.
- Fleet officer: Promotions made at the Discretion of the Captain and the Senior Officer.