Typhoon Island (Viridian)
|The subject of this article is obsolete and no longer present in the game.|
|Information presented here may no longer apply to the current game. It is retained primarily for historical interest.|
|Typhoon Island on the Viridian Ocean|
|Outpost island in the Jade Archipelago|
Click on the map for a larger version.
The southwestern-most turtle bears an inscription which reads, "This island were fashioned by Damienroc."
- 1st - Ellipse (499pts.)
- 2nd - New World Order (347pts.)
- 3rd - Antheas (181pts.)
- 4th - Forever Tango (98pts.)
- 5th - Primus Inter Pares (72pt.)
- 6th - Cry Havoc (59pt.)
- 7th - Enchantment (29pt.)
- 8th - Free Universe Federation (18pt.)
- 9th - Heaven (14pt.)
- 10th - End Of Days (7pt.; Disqualified)
- 11th - Pay for Play (5pt.; Not Entered)
- 12th - Piratta (5pt.)
- 13th - RiddleMakers (1pt.)
- 14th - NORTHERN LIGHTS (1pt.)
Typhoon II: 2006-06-17, Requiem and The Syndicate declared war on each other and both dropped on the island of Typhoon. This was an event-like blockade to test the game mechanics regarding sinking blockades. The result was that defenders cannot be forced to make a sinking blockade without reciprocating a war declaration.