|T-N-T at a Glance|
|Last Monarch||Halibut of Just For The Halibut|
|Member crew(s)||Just For The Halibut|
|Founded||12 December, 2005|
|Retired as of 19 February, 2012|
TNT has retired! Thanks for the memories!
Extended public statement
The fuse has been lit....
We're T-N-T.... and we'll win the fight!
If ye feel that your crew has the skill to fly the flag... contact any royal and let them know you are interested in adding a little spark to your daily diet! But keep in mind, we are only looking for skilled, dedicated, and mature crews. If you don't fit the bill, we'll probably just laugh at you... or show you the business end of our cannons.
All alliance requests will be returned with a War Dec! We also don't take kindly to poachin'! So keep your flag invites away from the crews of T-N-T, or a War Dec be' on it's way!
Dynamite comes in small packages, but when ye light the fuse...
Note: The Halley blockade in January 2007 was part of the The Great 24 hour Ocean Blockades.
- Flag allied with Les Aristocrates, The Avengers, and Superbus Haliaetos in January 2007. Insurrectionists joined later that same month.
- Flag allied with Spontaneous Combustion on May 16th, 2007.
- Flag allied with Project Mayhem and Honor Above All and ceased alliance with Les Aristocrates due to its dissolution in May 2007.
- Flag allied with Tea and Strumpets in August 2007.
- Flag allied with Imperial Rednecks in February 2008.
- Alliance with Tea and Strumpets ended in March 2008.
- Alliance with Imperial Rednecks ended in May 2008.
- Onefinger organized T-N-T's attack at The Great 24 hour Ocean Blockades event at Halley Island. T-N-T placed 2nd, choosing Kashgar Island to open as part of the prize.
- Kait took over the monarchy from Onefinger, on February 8, 2007.
- Flag with the 2nd longest continuous stretch of island ownership on Sage.
- Mid-2007, T-N-T reached it's largest at over 600 members.
- For a few days at least, T-N-T held the #2 spot on the flag fame list with Illustrious.
- After winning Kashgar I, the fort, Trinitrotoluene, and the distillery, The Powder Keg, were placed. Both were named in relation to T-N-T.
- While holding Caravanserai, in addition to upgrading the palace, Desert Rose, T-N-T placed the following shoppes: Dhow Ya Think I'm Sexy, Bohemian Rhumsody, Ready to Rum, Golden Loom, and Steel the Night Away.
Threads pertaining to T-N-T
- TNT's intent to Penetrate Caravanserai!
- TNT's intent to celebrate...
- TNT's Intent to WAR!!!!!!
- TNT's intent to Stimulate Caravanserai!
- TNT's Intent to do Brunch...
- TNT's Intent to Defend Ashkelon Arch!
- TNT's Second Birthday, "Bumper Ball"!!
- TNT's Intent to Kick Gretchen's Butt!
- TNT's release... Just in time for Christmas!
- TNT's Intent to Kick Gretchen's Butt! Part DEUX!
- Congratulations to TNT (and the REAL reason we lost)
- T-N-T Blockade and Declaration of War!
- T-N-T Intent to not let Insomnia effect us!
- TNT's intent to spice up the "Cocktail Party"
- Caravanserai waves Bye Bye to T-N-T!
- Post here To sign a Oath to defend the Sage Ocean against Pirates.
- T-N-T's Intent to Defend Kashgar!
- U HAS NO RUM, I ATTACK UR ISLAND