All Hands to the Paintbrush
|From the Release Notes:
- Allow players to recolor and rename familiars for the normal fees and with the normal restrictions without filing a petition to involve an OM.
- Allow ship hulls to be painted just like railings and sideboards.
- Improve performance of scene rendering in certain situations, especially scrolling.
- Add a button on the Vessel tab to allow officers to request all hands (or some subset) to come aboard their vessel.
- Adjust the rate random dragoons board from the water in Atlantis.
- Reduce the number of dragoons boarding from Gorgonyxes and Archelons in Atlantis.
- Adjust monster spawn rates in Atlantis.
- Added new prizes for both Atlantis and CI: New trinkets and (rare) Atlantean and Indigo Chromas.
- Reduced the price of Imperial Outpost maps.
- Adjust recipes for several products (See Hermes' post here)
- Add new style of gift wrap in the palace shoppe.
- Add new holiday trinkets in the palace shoppe.
- Add new holiday portrait backgrounds: Ariastess's Candyland Inn, Damayi's Tropical Christmas, Dexla's Candied New Year, Greylady's Holiday Welcome, Molasses's Cozy Maiden.
- Bring back the Candy Cane trinket.
- Fixed a bug related to using up labor hours.
- Fixed a bug where Explorers' Halls would still sell maps after they've gone dark.