|Illuminatus at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Vegasvixen, Chipydog, Jakarta, Fudgenugget|
|Flag Affiliation||Society of Friends|
|Founded||18 May, 2012|
|Last updated on 19 May, 2012|
On May 19, 2012, the crew joined the flag Society of Friends.
On May 24, 2012, the crew obtained the reputation level of scurvy dogs.
On June 3, 2012, the crew reached eminent fame, and was marked at 62nd in the ocean.
On November 10, 2012, the crew was mostly dormant with Secrecy taking a break from leading from personal issues. In the past few months they've reached #1 crew and number #3 flag. A few weeks after joining Society of Friends they then created their own flag Brilliance and quickly gained members and fame.
Illuminatus joined together when three pirates decided they couldn't be contained within their own crews. Illuminatus is a fantastic crew that has the potential to become fantastic. The crew members have seen the light, but as of now the light is dim. Once they get more members and their fame increases, they who are illuminated will thrive on the defeat of others. Take hold of the light! Join Illuminatus!
Become a steady and reliable crew that can train and help pirates rise to greatness.
The captain believes that the leadership of this crew centers itself in the captain, but passed on by his members. One has to know a good leader to become one themselves.
Hoydere mates! Welcome to Illuminatus!! We are but a savage yet sweet set of pirates, and we have one goal… to have a blast… killing everyone else off!! Now lets burn these seven sea's with a pleasurable niceness and burning passion to win! Hoydere lets go!
Now to those bloody rules! To pillage and ruin every man, woman, and child in our dashing service as 'pirates' we must have a set of rules… just think of it as a lovely guidebook on how to succeed in being a nice and deadly pirate!
Be playful, have a blast! Be nice, keep up a fun banter throughout the crew/flag. We want to be friends with each other. If ye gain friends than they will help ye in the future, keep that in mind.
Don't steal! We have a few vessels open for yer use, and as an officer there is a certain amount of trust, make sure to always check the notes at the navigation wheel on what you should stock the vessel when you are done. Oh and don't be rude. We don't like rude people.
ALWAYS try yer hardest, we kids in this here family like to win, and to win ye must try hard!
Respect the ranks, even if ye may be a lowly pirate, we will consider you more or less equal to a Senior Officer.
I bet you didn't realize I skipped four!!!
Random helpful stuff
- Mates are expected to ask Permission to Board (PtB) when boarding a ship at sea.
- No cursing, swearing or rude behavior.
- No lazing without the permission of the Officer in Charge (OiC)
- Remeber at all times this is a game and have some fun.
- Cabin Person: Fact. This technically doesn't exist, if ye are just joining and there is no high ranking officer aboard you will have this temporally. We still love you though
- Pirate: To become a pirate is to join. And joining is good!
- Officer: To become an officer it is definitely suggested that you have distinguished in bilge/carp/sails. You need to be able to help repair your ship at any time. A quick way to become an officer is to own a ship.
- Fleet Officer: To become a Fleet Officer you need to show you have what it takes, you need to have gone through the nitty gritty of being an officer. You need a solid knowledge on how to run a pilly. You have to be sociable and well known throughout the crew. And the most important thing of all, is I need your trust. I need to be able to give you 100k and ask for it 2 weeks later and ye still have it. (good luck getting 100k from me :D)
- Senior Officer: To become a Senior Officer is very simple for me to decide. I have to either absolutely love your personality and trust you. Or you have to be completely badass, inspirational, and be able to recruit a mass amount of fine fellows. And also my trust again.