|Fiddler's Green at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Dracolore, Palaemon, Pistacho, Kelpi, Coolwinds, Talastar|
|Flag Affiliation||The Pirate Code|
|Founded||18 December, 2010|
|Last updated on 24 March, 2012|
Fiddler's Green is a sailor’s heaven, the place where all good seafarers go, a paradise or Elysium where unlimited supplies of rum, women and tobacco are provided.
Rules are simple:
- don't leave during battles (black list)
- don't steal (will be reported)
- don't beg (it's annoying and will also end on the black list)
- and don't be disrespectful to any of the crew members or jobbers
-don't ask the captain to solve all yer problems, that's what the SO's are for; but she has the last word.
-PTB (permission to board): Please do not go on a ship without asking first. Use 'ptb' and the name of the vessel you want to board.
- Cabin Person: When you join, alts and as a way of punishment.
- Pirate: Immediately after joining the crew.
- Officer: Complete crew training and hold Broad/Respected in Battle Navigation and Master in at least two Duty Puzzles.
- Fleet Officer: Stay with us long enough to earn our trust.
- Senior Officer: Hand picked by the captain.