|Deliverance at a Glance|
|Last Captain||Raina-East (Dormant)|
|Senior Officer(s)||Ablackman, Balt, Ebrithil, Elvynd-East, Kevmo-East, Kototo-East, Ordeal (ALL are dormant)|
|Flag Affiliation||The Eye|
|Founded||20 April, 2006|
|Dormant as of 29 November, 2016|
Deliverance is a dormant crew that sails the Emerald Ocean. It flies the flag of The Eye.
This crew was created on April 20th of 2006 on the former Hunter Ocean. It joined the flag of The Eye and has been flying the flag ever since.
Ahoy mates! Welcome to the crew Deliverance! If you want to join please ask any officer.
ASK PERMISSION BEFORE BOARDING A BOAT. (PTB - SHIP NAME)
- Cabin person: Just ask to join crew
- Pirate: Yarr! So you want to graduate from the cabin person ranking and become an illustrious pirate? Should be easy for you to do. All you need to do is get three Broad rankings in your piracy skills. Check out your pirate info page to see how you are progressing.
- Once you get three broads on the right side of your crew info page, let a Senior Officer or the Captain know and they’ll promote you. You can buy a pirate badge that will be good for 30 days from the Palace Shoppe for 1 Doubloon. Be sure to try out the gunning puzzle in the navy to get some experience with that too.
- The pirate badge will allow you to play the navigation and defeat brigand missions in the navy.
- Officer: If you are interested in some day becoming an officer you'll need to get Broad in Carpentry, Sailing, Gunnery and Bilge. That will allow you to play the navigation mission in the navy, seeing as you have your shiny new pirate badge. Now, get Narrow in Navigation. That will allow you to take the defeat brigands mission in the navy. There you can practice Battle Navigation, an important skill for any up and coming officer to learn. Please get narrow in battle navigation. If you don't like battle navigation, that is ok, some officers prefer to puzzle over navigate in a battle but you should still learn how it works.
- Remember, all officers of the Deliverance crew are well-rounded individuals. You never know when out on the high-seas you’ll need to carp, bilge, sail or even gun. So getting at least Master in all your piratey skills will get you noticed. Also, try to become Legendary in your favorite duty puzzle so that you can keep up with the best of them.
- Fleet Officer: Must be trusted by the Captain or Senior Officers. Must have solid experience in Bilge, carp, guns, sailing, and broad experience in bnav. Also shows good social skills with the rest of the crew.
- Senior Officer: Must be a trusted and experienced player. Senior Officer by invite only. Please do not ask.
There are always exceptions so do NOT complain if someone does not fit the criteria of the position.
Arr! This article about a crew in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.