|British Bulldogs at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Alissandra, Annapirat, Baitbulldog|
|Flag Affiliation||United Fury|
|Founded||29 June, 2005|
|Last updated on 1 February, 2012|
British Bulldogs was founded by Rizzalina in June 2005 to welcome all nationalities as well as English pirates.
The crew also includes a family of Swedes, headed by Rizzalina's First Mate, Berjo.
British Bulldogs was founded by Rizzalina with the help of Xay/Revelations and Slinkie on 29 June, 2005 after their former crew disbanded. They recruited many members of the previous crew who were left without a crew after their captain left.
Welcome to the British Bulldogs.
- Please make sure you team in battle, do not trade or challenge other pirates during sailing or be disrespectful towards other members of the crew. Failure to comply will result in PLANKING.
- ALWAYS ask for Permission to Board (PTB). Some pirates have to sail on their own to protect the goods they are sailing and do not require the assistance of any other pirates. You should ask permission in crew chat ie. /crew
If you do not know how to team in a sea battle please let it be known as soon as you board a ship.
Being trustworthy and loyal to the crew is as important as your piracy stats.
- Officer: Once you have obtain Narrow on all piracy puzzle stats you will be eligible to undertake the Officer training course. This course is split into two sessions given by either Isabelle or Rizzalina.
- Fleet Officer: You will have to prove that you can command a ship on your own before you are promoted to Fleet Officer status.
- Senior Officer: Promotion to Senior Officer is given at the discretion of the Captain, First Mate and Quartermaster. (Berjo and Rustypirate).
All officers are requested, if they are able to, to wear blue and yellow clothes.