|Bootleg Bandits at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Ahabsrevenge, Arfie, Arjantis, Barybadrinat, Bloodybill,Chulita, Crazyian, Dagger, Dragoonblue, Falbard, Gabergrl, Hiddensky, Hydropirate, Msbigredone, Patelephante, Tbarry,Redqw, Ribka, Wangchung, Zombiezor|
|Founded||19 May, 2007|
|Last updated on 14 April, 2012|
Bootleg Bandits is a crew that sails the Meridian Ocean. The crew currently flies the flag of Moonshine.
Bootleg Bandits was founded by Downtown, Wooden and Thunderx in May, 2007. The crew was originally named and made by Wooden.
Bandits of the Ocean - May 2007 to May 2008
Brink of Dawn - May 2008 to Nov 2009
Moonshine - Nov 2009 to Dec 2010
Sea Change - Dec 2010 to Apr 2011
Moonshine - Apr 2011
We are the Bootleg Bandits, we like to have fun and play hard! We are an adult-Officer based crew but all are welcome.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- No begging, cursing, or dishonesty.
- Ask PTB (permission to board) before hopping on a ship at the dock.
- Have fun!
This is not a crew for quick promotion, and while your ability as a puzzler is taken into consideration regarding promotion, they will not be granted purely based on stats. Trust, commitment and loyalty go along way, if not further than your puzzle standings.
Being an officer in Bootleg Bandits is a privilege not a right. We expect high standards from our officers. Officers are ambassadors for our crew to our jobbers.
Promotion requirements may be subject to change.
- Cabin Person: This rank is given to those who do not follow the rules.
- Pirate : Automatic when you join the crew.
- Officer: Should have Solid in two duty puzzles (Sails/Rigs, Carp, Guns, or Bilge). Having the bnav mission and being willing to train and develop leadership abilities or previous experience in bnaving will make attaining this position easier. However, it is possible to become an Officer without battle navigation. The pirate in question must also have been in the crew for at least one week before you are considered.
- Fleet Officer: Trust is the biggest issue with this position. You must have been in the crew long enough for us to get to know you. Fleet Officer is given on a case to case basis. This decision is made by your peers, so treating them with respect will be beneficial to you.
- Senior Officer: Senior Officers will be selected by the Captain and existing Senior Officers.
We are a close knit crew that helps and supports each other. If you would like to be part of our family, please ask one of our Officers to join.