Armada of Apocalypse
|Armada of Apocalypse at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Amatrine, Bopugsley, Dagnanlian, Goonieag, Joezillo, Laurasparrow, Nannafiffy, Parkge, Redbea, Simcat, Starahoy, Vonmises, Xaveen|
|Flag Affiliation||The Wrath of Armageddon|
|Founded||3 November, 2006|
|Last updated on 25 March, 2012|
Armada of Apocalypse is a crew that sails the Meridian Ocean. It was founded November 3, 2006.
AoA is one of the founding crews of WoA & will never leave WoA. Please keep flag invites to yourself, thanks! <3
- Anyone who leaves in the middle of battle and Lazers will get -1.
- Team in 3s for SF & in 4s for rumble. If you do not know what is teaming, ask the Officer in Charge of the pillage.
- Always ask for PTB (Permission To Board), regardless of ranks. If a boat is actively asking for help, there is NO need to ask for PTB.
- If you wish to join the crew, ask my officers ONLY when in port. Not in the middle of a pillage or in battle.
- If I, as the Captain, can respect my junior officers according to the above rules, there is NO reason why anyone else can have SPECIAL treatment, etc.
- If you have a valid reason to complain about my officer(s) behavior, feel free to shoot me a tell. If my officers are in the wrong, I will not protect them. On the other hand, I will always back my officers 100% if you are in the wrong.
The ranks for this crew are as follows:
- Cabin Person: This will be the entry level for the majority of new crew members.
- Pirate: You will need a minimum ranking of Broad in the three piracy skills of Sailing, Bilging and Carpentry. This will open the Gunning mission and allow you to begin working on your ranking there. You will need a ranking of Broad in all 4 of the main piracy skills to open the Duty Navigation mission. A ranking of Narrow in the Duty Navigation mission will open the Battle Brigands (Bnav) mission and allow you to pursue your next rank.
- Officer: For this rank, you will need a minimum of Distinguished in Bnav.
- Fleet Officer (FO): You will need a minimum of Respected in Bnav. You MUST own at least a sloop.
- Senior Officer (SO): To be considered for this rank, you will need a minimum of Master or above in Bnav. Officers who are highly trusted can be promoted to SOs as well.
Any officer in this crew can promote a Cabin Person to Pirate. Promotions to Officer can be done by an FO, SO or the Captain. Promotion to FO will be done by the Captain or an SO.