|The Union at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Mrsgarrett, Plumcrazy, Xey|
|Flag Affiliation||The United Crews|
|Founded||16 August, 2008|
|Disbanded as of 19 May, 2009|
The Union was a crew that sailed the Midnight Ocean under the flag The United Crews.
We will recruit anyone from the homeless to the rich, from the skilled to the well...greenies... We are the Union and we are here to make an impact and have lots of fun
Senior officers in The Union are well-trained and skilled pirates who have been playing on The Midnight Ocean for some time and have been hand picked by the captain. They are friendly creative and loving people, who care for the crew and everyone in it. They also maintain order and run frequent pillages. All senior officers are required to, gain the trust of the crew, other senior officers, and the Captain. They also should be active and willing to train other pirates to become officers.
Fleet officers are skilled and content people making their way up the ladder of success. The job of the fleet officer is to learn from and assist the senior officers and captain when needed. To become a fleet officer in The Union, you have to gain the trust of the crew and have solids in all duty puzzles.
Officers are new to The Union and getting to know the ropes and how the crew runs. The officers are required to train and assist all pirates, cabin persons, and enlist as many new pirates to the crew. Officers in The Union should have at least narrows in all duty puzzles and go through officer training with a senior officer.
The Union strives to train its pirates to become officers as soon as possible.
- Cabin Person - Any unsubscribed Jobbing Pirate can join.
- Pirate - Be subscribed and ask any officer for promotion from Cabin Person.
- Officer - Pirates looking for promotion to Officer should have Broad in Bilging, Carpentry, and Sailing and help those new to the crew.
- Fleet Officer - Officers looking for promotion to Fleet Officer must have the absolute confidence of the other officers to be promoted, in addition to having Narrow in Navigation and Battle Navigation, own a ship of any size and have charts to at least 5 islands.
- Senior Officers - Fleet Officers looking for promotion to being Senior Officers must have the trustworthiness, experience and skill to be trusted by the captain. They must also have successfully runned several pillages as a Fleet Officer for a minimum of 2 weeks. Senior Officers must also have Narrow in all piracey stats other than Treasure Haul. Senior Officers must also own a ship bigger than a cutter.
The governing body
Click [show] to expand
Arr! This article about a crew in Puzzle Pirates be a stub. Ye can help YPPedia by expanding it.