|The Forgiven at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Boberto, Henkieen, Ikoar, Jadedlady, Justinmontes, Kukigirle, Matthe, Rumruner|
|Flag Affiliation||Saints of Glory|
|Founded||7 January, 2009|
|Last updated on 5 December, 2010|
We are here to have fun !! And that we know how to do !! =)
Extended Public Statement
On Dec 27/09 our crew fame was #6 !!
On Dec 28/09 our crew fame was #5!!!
On June 30, 2010 our crew fame went back to #5!!
Ahoy Shipmates & Welcome to our Crew!!
We are looking for mates to join our crew. We are a growing pirate family. We are friendly, loyal, hard working and aiming to grow in number and fame. Let's have fun! The life of a pirate is easier if we all follow some rules:
- Be nice, RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE and play fair
- No cursing or spamming
- No begging and definitely NO stealing
- Abuse will not be tolerated
- **MUST ask PTB so the OIC can grant or deny.** Don't just hop on a ship without asking first.
- Listen to orders
- No shouting unless you are the officer in charge
- Never leave a ship during battles
- Do your best, no one likes a lazer
- Remember the OIC (officer in charge) is the one running the pilly, etc.
- If you have an issue with someone, please talk to them first. as soon as possible to clear it up. If you need help, I'm here to assist, just let me know.
- HAVE FUN!!
***RANKS*** ( do you want to be promoted? read this)
PIRATES: I don't want any cabin persons, all will start as Pirates. You will need a Pirate badge. If you want to move up in rank, work hard, prove yourself, be loyal, honest and good things will happen. Just let me know your wishes. If you don't ask, I won't know! I like to keep life simple.
OFFICERS: This rank allows you to run a pillage. There is a lot more responsibility. You will need to have at least 2 broads in sails/bilge/carp with full distiguished or higher. You must own at least one ship and be trustworthy. ( I can understand if someone isn't interested in owning a ship,,,,,but would rather invest their time in stalls...........so in that case I will substitute ownership of a ship with ownership of 2 stalls as a requirement along with the 2 broads and trust of the SO/Captain)
FLEET OFFICERS: You must be trusted as you have more control over the hold of the ship. You need to have at full Respected or higher in at least 2 of bilge/sail/carp and at least Master in Bnav.
SENIOR OFFICERS: ALL will be Hand Picked by the Captain (that's me! ?)
If anyone has any questions?? Please feel free to talk to me or any Senior Officer. Thank ye so very much! Happy Sailing!!!
Yarrrrr!! Your Captain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lj
Abbreviations: PTB: Permission To Board OOB: Out Of Battle OIC: Officer In Charge XC: 2nd in Command