The Bloody Black Death
|The Bloody Black Death at a Glance|
|Flag Affiliation||Dark Serenity|
|Founded||22 May, 2006|
|Last updated on 26 March, 2012|
The Bloody Black Death was founded on 22 May, 2006.
Out of the deepest darkest of night, through thee fog no cutlass can penetrate, raging sea's with 60 feet swells and out of storms with howling winds and pelting rains that no Captain in thee right mind would ever set sail into. So, watch over ye shoulder, beg for ye miserable lives... for in that storm of dark dreams... your new nightmare is brewing and screaming to life. We are Crimson...We are ominous...We are your annihilation.
WE ARE THE BLOODY BLACK DEATH!!
We are coming for ye...coming for ye and your soul so start shaking in ye boots and scattering to the four winds! For our foul black cannons of burning, billowing fire and grey smoke will blow holes in ye sails, ram ye sides, storm ye forecastle, and take no prisoners. All we wants is yer booty and then to send ye to Davey Jones Locker...along with any and all thee other riff raff that dares to cross our path. We will spread like rats in ye ships and bring fear, loathing, and pestilence to all that dare cross thee path of "The Bloody Black Death." We are coming for ye...and ye have been warned...YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
We do birthday parties too lol!
Welcome to The Bloody Black Death:
We are a crew that is lead by a Great Staff of Senior Officers and a Captain. We are an Autocratic crew. Which means for any rules, promotions above officer, I can change it, but prefer to have my Senior Officer's and I vote on it. We must even vote to change the rules or crew guidelines.
KEEP THEE SALT IN YE HAIR, THEE WIND IN YE EYES, AND SHOOT A CANNONBALL IN THEE BOOTY OF YE ENEMIES! by Bloodsplirt Captain of the crew The Bloody Black Death!
- There are real people here with real feelings. Never lose sight of that and treat all other crewmembers with respect from the Cabin Person to the Captain. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IN THIS CREW!
- The quickest way to lose that respect is to steal from anyone or anything. Shop, ship, swindle, I don't care which you will be expelled and reported to the Lord of the seven sea's no exceptions! (Ocean Master)...no exceptions. This crew and I will not tolerate this form of behavior at all!
- All Senior Officer's are to be treated with respect as if they were the Captain themselves. (If you run into problems with a SO come to the Captain in private) I have the utmost trust in my Senior Staff members. I hand picked every single one from a list of friends. Thy friends that have joined me, as Senior Officers know what I expect from them and of this crew. Like me, they are here to help ye. Anyone can work their way to being a Senior Officer in this crew, but it will not be the easiest sail, but nor will it be impossible like some other crews.
- There will be a crew sloop or two. That the crew will own. These ships will be used for the up and coming officers who can't afford a ship at this time to use to pillage. Just like rule number two above there will be guidelines for this that all must follow or ye will at the least become a Cabin person or expelled and reported to the Lord of the seven seas.
- For all sloops and cutters send a PTB (PERMISSION TO BOARD) message first and wait for the answer.
- Do not bother the captain of thee ship with the following.
- Can I gun?
- Can I become a full member?
- Can I Bnav?
- Want to sword fight?
- No trading!
- You leave during battle, you forfeit your poe!
- You leave when the going gets tough you forfeit your poe!
- If ordered to a certain post do it and don't complain!
- There will be no games on a ship out to sea other than Sailing, Gunning, Bilging, Carping, Bnaving, or Navigating. You will be planked no questions asked. You might get two warnings, but that is it and I won't even promise ye that. Save everything else for port after the booty split.
- Lazy people will be planked. If ye are a crewmember you could face being demoted, for any of these rules, even if ye are a Senior Officer.
ALL OF THE GUIDELINES AND RULES ARE BASIC FOR THIS GAME. MOSTLY THEY SHOW RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS.
- Cabin Person: Open to all who will follow the crew guidelines and rules.
- Pirate: 3 Narrows and 1 broad in the 4 main piracy puzzles any order you want. The puzzles are Sword Fight, Bilging, Sailing, and Carpentry. you must also have a pirates badge.
- Officers: Even if the ship is your own you have to be able to pass a pillage test or you will not be allowed to take any ship out!
- Be a Lt. Commander in the Navy.
- Have 3 Solids and 1 broad in the 4 main piracy puzzles. (If you don't know what they are your not ready to be an officer.)
- Gunning, Navigating, and Battle navigating. One must be Broad and the other Two must be Narrow.
- Must have an officers badge.
- Must be able to pass an officers pillage test.
- Any officer who joins our crew regardless of rank prior to joining us. Will join our crew as an officer. The reasons for this are:
- As an Oligarchic crew all the SO's must vote on advancements above officer rank.
- There will be a bit of time you need to prove you can be a trusted member.
- Fleet Officers and Senior Officers listings are on the crew private page.