|Hainan Airlines at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Biolord, Claim, Djrooney, Johnlad, Karcy, Metroider|
|Flag Affiliation||We Eat Chinese|
|Founded||28 October, 2012|
|Last updated on 31 October, 2012|
On October 30, 2012, there was a massive boom and the crew grew by 28 members, most notably of which being the great Bartnot.
Pirate: This is where you begin.
Officer: At least 4 Broads or a ship of some sort (or you can *ahem* donate some money to the Charity of Bartnot)
Fleet Officer: Trust of the Captain and Senior Officers, as well as good stats (to be determined by us).
Senior Officer: Hand Picked by Captain and voted on by the Senior Officers.
Captain: Don't kid yourself. Bartnot is obviously next in line to take the throne.
Past members and current members
The crew just kind of goes with the flow.
Senior Officer Xaidz became captain of Zenith Seas from October 30 to November 1, 2012.
Prince and Senior Officer Bartnot became fleet officer of a new crew starting October 30, 2012 to present.
Senior Officer Smokekiler became senior officer of the crew South from October 28 to 30, 2012.
- Current members
Fatcaptain is senior officer and prince from November 2, 2012.
Lolrox is senior officer and prince from November 2, 2012.
Claim is senior officer and lord from October 31, 2012.
Karcy is senior officer from November 4, 2012.
Johnland is senior officer from November 2, 2012.
Read This Carefully After Joining The Crew
- Be nice, RESPECTFUL OF EVERYONE and play fair
- No cursing or spamming
- No begging and definitely NO stealing
- Abuse will not be tolerated
- **MUST ask PTB so the OIC can grant or deny.** Don't just hop on a ship without asking first.
- Listen to orders
- No shouting unless you are the officer in charge
- Never leave a ship during battles
- Do your best, no one likes a lazer
- Remember the OIC (officer in charge) is the one running the pilly, etc.
- If you have an issue with someone, please talk to them first. as soon as possible to clear it up. If you need help, I'm here to assist, just let me know.
To Run a SUCCESSFUL PILLAGE:
- Know how to restock. example ..sloop-30fine rum and 40 small cannonballs.
- Know how to chart a course.
- Know how to job pirates and engage and disengage ships.
- Know what color ships are hard and easy...
- Blue: you will get the black ship
- Green: easy
- Yellow: a little easy
- Orange: a little hard
- Red: hard
- Know how to divide the booty.
- Know how to plank.. type /plank and pirate name.
- Plank people who are disconnected especially in battle.
- Know what ship is in our flag.. and never attack our flag ships.
- Know how much cannonballs to max the different type ship
- Dont Battle Pvp if u r not the owner of the ship
If ye take the job:
- No shouting unless you're an officer.
- You cant be away without telling the officers onboard.
- No tells to the captain of the ship, as he/she is usually far too busy.
- Listen to all orders.
- Be respectful
- No begging on ships or in crew chat and that includes trading!
- Do the best ye can!