|Black Legion at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Blueduck, Koruja|
|Flag Affiliation||BIG LEGION|
|Founded||2 January, 2007|
|Last updated on 26 March, 2012|
The Pirates Code
- RESPECT: Be nice to all crew members. Officers earned their position, pay them proper respect.
- WORK: If you don' t work while in Sea you will be forced to walk the plank and you won't receive any booty.
- SEA BATTLE: During sea battle never leave the ship and always Team
How to Team: You are attacking the pirate with a white border. Each dot on an enemy pirate represents one attacker. Make sure each enemy has 2-3 dots; no singles or fours. Click on a pirate to change targets.
- Don´t leave vessels in uninhabited islands or abandoned at sea and never sail undermanned ships.
- Just give orders to the crew at vessel if you are the Officer in charge. Only pillage if you have plenty of time.
- Never take charts and money from a vessel without the Captain or the Vessel Holder permission.
- Always restock when we port. The Officer in charge is the responsible for the restock. After restock, if there is money in Ship`s Hold, you can take it.
You have to prove your worth before moving up:
- Jobbing Pirate to Cabin Person
- Ask an Officer aboard to make you Full Member.
- Your stats should be: 2 narrow and 2 neophyte.
- You don`t need a Pirate Badge.
- Pirate to Fleet Officer
- Be trusted by the crew.
- Pass the Officer Test*
- Stats should be: Solid across the board and Master (or more) on Bnav.
- You need a Officer Badge too.
Officer Test: Pillage with a Sloop with 2 pirates aboard without lose more than a sea battle (Need to do 3 sea battles). Ask the Captain when you can do the test.
- Fleet Officer to Senior Officer
- Senior officers positions are reserved for the best Officers available.
- Your stats should be: Weighty across the board and 4 (or more) Masters on Piracy.
- You should have a ship or stall.
- You need a Senior Officer Badge too.
Want to join this crew? Contact a Fleet Officer, Senior Officer or the Captain of crew.
Come make a Legend with us!