Hi! This page was getting a bit long, so I thought it might help if I put the already solved problems below in a show/hide box =). Hope I did the right thing =D. Adrielle =) 01:46, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Help with my familiar box plz!
Could someone extra nice please help me to put my familiar box under my pirate box? I have no idea how to do it :S. Adrielle =) 09:21, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done for you, lass. Is that how you wanted it to look? :) Let me know if something is still wrong and I'll look at it again! - fyre talk 09:44, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Talked to her in-game... She didnt win the familar she wanted something like the bottom of this page: Ryanne, we tried to get it to work but no luck, --Lcawte 09:56, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
I need help! LOL - is there a way of making lists into colums, and if so, how do I do it? I want to put my pets and trinkets in two columns so that the page isn't so long. I'm worried about the length of the page and I am trying to shorten it. Adrielle =) 10:10, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- I tried to do it by copying someone elses, but its a little odd-looking... Adrielle =) 05:49, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Not that uz probably care, but I am getting pretty depressed at the amount of stuff I am not allowed have on my page =( Some of the ships I am not allowed have were actually renamed as well, not standard. Anyway I guess I'm just being dumb. I was wondering why I am not allowed to have my forum profile linked to on my page for PMs and stuff. I guess its not really important. Sorry.
- I restored one ship that I had removed that shouldn't have. (I read Lonely instead of Loony.) And pirates don't have forum accounts, technically, their users do. -- Cedarwings (talk) 05:50, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
I think I'll just put it back the way it was, with the ships listed in the biography to make it a bit neater. Also, it kinda is my Adrielle persona that has the forum account - She makes avatars and stuff on there, and that is kinda the reason I wanted to have it on there, since I am not allowed link to my user page from this page either. Sorry for being annoying. I can just leave it if you want. I was only trying to make it better lol.
I hope you don't mind me hiding a link to my forum page and user page in the achievements section, because for me they are achievements... I'll be crossing my fingers...
- Current YPPedia policies and guidelines. -- Faulkston 17:49, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
I can't find where it says I can't link to it tho =( I might be missing it, I am not that smart sometimes
- It's not explicitly stated on that page but there's a couple of reasons for disallowing links to user name space pages from non-user name space pages (talk pages are excluded from this restriction):
- Editors would sign their names on articles (e.g. via the shortcut button in the edit window) which is not how encyclopedic material should be formatted.
- Helps to avoid any confusion between non-user name space articles which must conform to the policies and guidelines mentioned earlier as well as the style guide, and user name space articles where generally anything which doesn't violate the Terms Of Service is allowed to be entered. Also user name space articles generally should only be edited by the user in question. There is no such notion of ownership of non-user name space articles.
- -- Faulkston 23:28, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- So can I leave this bit there? Or is that wrong too? *Is an avid user of the Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates Forums, under the username of Ezmerelda_M. Also, am I meant to spell stuff the American way? (eg. favourite/favorite etc.) I will probably keep making those mistakes because here that is how its spelt :S Adrielle =) 05:44, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- I was wondering... you say that "generally anything which doesn't violate the Terms Of Service is allowed to be entered" on a user page - can I put cute little pics on mine? I have one little pic on there already, and haven't got yelled at for it lol. Can I make it all pretty? Adrielle =) 05:56, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- As long as the pictures are Puzzle Pirates related e.g. avatars, they may be uploaded to the YPPedia. Otherwise an external image host should be used, since the YPPedia is not a general image host. -- Faulkston 02:24, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yay! Lol they are PP-related =D Adrielle =) 07:07, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
I'm really sorry for all this. I don't mean to be annoying. I just wanted to help but I am not really sure what I am doing. I don't want to mess anything else up, so I'm gonna stop touching stuff. Sorry. Adrielle =) 01:28, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- I am doing a little update that is really tiny. I hope this is ok. Adrielle =) 09:41, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
Please help with my pets section =)
Hi! I am trying to get my pets subpage Adrielle/Pets to show in a show/hide box on this page, but it is not working out... I think there is a bracket missing somewhere... Could some lovely talented person help me fix it, pretty please? Adrielle =) 02:19, 26 July 2009 (UTC) -- I believe I managed to balance all the start and end table wiki tags correctly, so I could revert an earlier edit which linked to that pets subpage rather than embedded it within a show/hide box. -- Faulkston 17:00, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Thanx!!! Adrielle =) 04:20, 5 August 2009 (UTC)