|Sinica at a Glance|
|Senior Officer(s)||Coasty, Crabtree, Soapsuds, Legnabe,Tesza|
|Founded||7 November, 2006|
|Last updated on 2 January, 2013|
if you aren't a punk kid and you wanna join, talk to Kenchio
- ALWAYS ask for PTB (Permission to Board) on crew chat before you board a ship. Failure to do so will result in planking.
- Please be polite to your fellow members and please respect everyone at all times. No harassment (including unwanted spamming) or bad behaviour.
- If you want to beg, steal or borrow, please leave the crew.
- DO NOT leave during battle.
- If you need to leave during a pillage, please inform the officer, and leave BEFORE or AFTER a battle.
- If you need to attend to something during a pillage, please tell to the officer onboard. Most of the time, it would be better if you leave the vessel.
- Don't get on a ship and laze, I/we don't care who you are in the crew, please inform the person in charge beforehand and see if you get PTL
- Those who become idle or are disconnected on board may be planked. Please ask for another PTB if you want to board again.
- Lastly, bring your common sense and good manners onboard. Leave the ship and then the crew if you don't have either.
SINICA is not recruiting new members.
Please note that we are strict about ranks and promotions. In order to be made Officer or above, one must prove themselves to be an asset to the crew and have made relative contribution. Thus, most will join us as Cabin Person or Pirate (depending on stats and experience). We constantly monitor members, and training and promotions will be made to those we feel suitable for a larger role.