Captain Cleaver of the Dread Ringers, is otherwise known as Daniel James, Designer and CEO of Three Rings.
In May 2005, he was interviewed by a selection of players.
- "Crashing Puzzle Pirates with your giant rack just isn't a good user experience for anyone."
- "That is, apart from Voice Broadcasts, which will be introducing[sic] shortly, forcing everyone in the game to listen to long monologues from their glorious leader (me) about the politics of the day, current events, and what I had for breakfast."
- "Just so everyone can calm down a little and stop laying eggs"
- "Thanks for your help, and may the purse be with you."
- "Peghead fed the database server a mountain of old boots and it's chewing on them good. This has scuppered logins and transactions in the game. Hopefully it will finish its meal soon. Sorry for the inconvenience."
- "Um... elderberries?" Audio clip taken from Bluetta's interview with Cleaver.
- "Instead of saying 'You must climb this giant $9.95 per month cliff to enjoy the exalted land of boot-wearing' a doubloon ocean offers a much more gentle ascent into the realm of bootiness and other finery." 
Drawn by Peterpan (PeterP4n).
Drawn by Starless/Adee (Captainada).
Taken from a portrait image.
Created by Llama from the fad started by Salmon.
Drawn by Pixieboot (Threewishes).